Completed in 2017, Anaha (Reflection of Light in the Hawaiian language) is 2nd luxury condo developed by Howard Hughes Corp in Ward Village. It consists of 238 units in the tower building and 73 townhomes or ‘podium homes’ (ranging from studios to 5-bedroom units). The townhomes units are in a 6-story structure with each unit having 2-stories. The amenities are located on top of the townhome structure.
- Unique building contour design with shapes that “rotates” every 4 stories. Thus creating floor plans with differences in shapes and areas.
- Unique cantilevered infinity glass-bottom pool, beach volleyball court, and a gym with a great ocean view.
- 8 units per floor serviced by 5 elevators (4 residential elevators and 1 service elevator).
- The two ocean-facing units have a 3-bedroom layout (Unit A or 00 have an approx. area of 2,500 sq. ft. and Unit B or 01 have an approx. area of 1900 sq. ft.)
- Howard Hughes bar
- Tennis court
- Putting green
- Dog park
- Steam and sauna rooms.
- Sand volleyball court, and more.
Approx. Monthly Maintenance Fees
1 bedroom - $1,100
2 bedroom - $1,700
3 bedroom - $2,700
Avg. Maintenance Fee $ per square feet - approx. $1.23
This content is presented for informational purposes only and the information is deemed reliable but accuracy not guaranteed. It is not my intention to provide any legal, financial, and business advice. For specific information, please consult a qualified advisor. Information are subject to change without notice.