Located on the west side of Kakaako, Ililani at 615 Keawe St, when completed in late 2022, will be a 42-story, 328 unit condominium of which 165 units will be offered as affordable housing at below-market pricing.
- 1 & 2 bedroom units offered / 8 units per floor / 3 elevators
- Lanai in every unit / Split AC / Luxury vinyl plank, Carpet, and Quartz countertop
- Pet-friendly - 2 pets up to 25 lbs
- 16,000 sq. ft. of amenities
- Proximity to the future rail route
- Low maintenance fee - approx. $0.58 per sq. ft.
- Bike and Surfboard workshop
- Community garden that allow residents to grow their own vegetables and fruits
- 4 BBQ areas / Outdoor Cinema / Splash Pool / Multi-purpose room
- Hui car-sharing service
There are still affordable and market-priced units available. To qualify for affordable-priced units, you must qualify for HHFDC guidelines.
Please contact me for more info.
Ililani picture renderings are courtesy of Ililani, LLC. All renderings, views, and floor plans are subject to change without notice. Eric Su does not represent the Developer of Ililani LLC in any capacity. Locations, LLC is the exclusive project broker for Ililani, LLC and Eric Su is not associated with the project broker in any capacity.
This content is presented for informational purposes only and the information is deemed reliable but accuracy not guaranteed. It is not my intention to provide any legal, financial, and business advice. For specific information, please consult a qualified advisor. Information are subject to change without notice.