Completed in the fall of 2017, Keauhou Place started its sales process back in 2015 to an overwhelming response. Located on the western edge of Kakaako bordering downtown Honolulu, it is the newest amongst other upcoming condos to open its doors in Kakaako.
A quick glance of Keauhou Place highlights -
- 43-story highrise of approx. 388 units consisting of 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms
- Stunning Ewa (west) views of the harbor/ocean and Ewa Plains. The Diamond Head side features ocean views.
- Most units have 8’6” ceilings, Penthouse levels (floors 37-43, depending on floor plans) have 9’2” ceilings. Some PH have 9’6” ceilings
- Penthouse units - 1) have no lanai and therefore more interior sq. ft. 2) have higher end appliances such as Sub-Zero refrigerators, 3)since there’s no lanai, the split AC units are located on the building roof, thus efficient use of space.
- Hardware includes quartz countertops, Kohler fixtures, porcelain tile floors, Anigre wood cabinets, full-size stacked washer/dryer, split AC units.
- Amenities include - EV charging stations, bike storage, pool, fitness center, whirlpool spa, BBQ areas, children play area, etc.
- Pet-friendly building.
The biggest draw for Keauhou Place is the fact that the future mass transit rail station is scheduled to be situated next to the building on the side along Halekauwila St. Once complete, it will offer residents convenience to travel to other parts of the island without having to drive.
Another advantage of living at Keauhou Place is the commercial walkway right downstairs called Keauhou Lane, which includes shops and restaurants and organic grocer Down to Earth - scheduled to open in early 2018.
As of January, sold prices ranges from approx. $400,000 to over $1.2 million.
To view the floor plans for each unit in the tower, please click here.
This content is presented for informational purposes only and the information is deemed reliable but accuracy not guaranteed. It is not my intention to provide any legal, financial, and business advice. For specific information, please consult a qualified advisor.