Sitting at the corner of Kapiolani Blvd. and Atkinson Dr. at the edge of Ala Moana across from Hawaii Convention Center at the gateway of Waikiki, the Residences at Mandarin Oriental is being developed by Los Angeles-based Salem Partners.
Sales expected to start Summer 2019.
- The focal point of the building design is inspired by lanais, or patio/porch known locally in Hawaii. Thus every unit will have spacious lanais designed to smooth the transition between the unit and outdoor elements.
- $1 billion dollar project scheduled to complete in the mid to late 2021.
- 36 story and 418 ft. tall. The lower 19 floors will have 125 hotel unit while the top 17 floors (starting on the 20th floor) of the building will have 99 luxury residences for sale starting at $3.5 million.
- Residential units will have separate entrance and elevators than that of the hotel suites.
- Exclusive resident-only amenity level on the 8th floor include luxury pool, cabanas, fire pits, karaoke room, private retail salon exclusively for residents, and Dolby theater.
- Residents will also have access to hotel amenities such as a wedding chapel, 20,000 sq. ft. spa, a private retail salon, restaurants, retail outlets, pool, etc.
- Hotel check-in desk and pool is located on the 20th floor.
- Residents has preferred access to signature restaurant and bar on the 2nd floor.
- The first project to be developed as part of the Ala Moana TOD (Transit Oriented Development) plan. With the future construction of rail, the area should see continued, robust neighborhood developments.
Please contact me for more info.